Atlanta's Historic Fourth Ward Park starts in Atlanta's Old Fourth Ward behind Ponce City Market and stretches South to Freedom Parkway and the Carter Center. The central amenity of the park is a large stormwater retention pond. H4WP one of the first completed urban park elements of the Atlanta Beltline project.
Tony Hawk at the Grand Opening of the H4WP Skate Park
More about the Skatepark...
Talent Show - Sunday, October 8
4-6 pm on the Outdoor Stage in the Theater Area
Information and Rules:
Deadline to Apply for consideration: Friday September 29
- Cash prizes of $100, $75 and $50 will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place acts. They will also be featured on the Conservancy’s Facebook and web pages.
- Act must not exceed 2 minutes, with a maximum of 3 additional minutes for set up/take down
- Act must be “family friendly”
- Will all entrants be accepted? No-space is limited
- Participants may only perform once; any participant who participates in more than one act will disqualify both.
- Performances will occur on Sunday October 8 between 4-6 pm on the outdoor stage in the theater area in Historic Fourth Ward Park. If your act is chosen, you will receive additional information.
- A professional sound system will be available at no cost to performers
- You will receive confirmation of your entry. If you do not, email: email@example.com or call (404)546-6852.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404)546-6852.